The city of Rockville is looking for volunteers to support the city’s efforts to encourage our residents to complete de Census 2020, especially in the East Rockville , Maryvale area. Volunteer will need to place door hangers in specific areas of the city with information about the census. We will follow CDC guidelines during the whole process.
Those interested in volunteer, will need to be able to meet the requirements stated below and register online at https://www.rockvillemd.gov/2326/Census-Community-Outreach-Support
Lets work together to ensure a complete count of East Rockville.
I you have any questions please let me know.
Date: August 10 to 20
- Volunteers need to be 16 years or older.
- Younger volunteers will need to participate with a guardian
- Volunteers can choose the time and dates to place the doorhanger during the dates indicated
- volunteers will need to meet all the guidelines of CDC
- Volunteers will be assigned a specific geographical area
- Volunteers will need own transportation
- Volunteers will need to report to coordinator at the completion of task
- All volunteers will need to agree to sign a release form from the city
- Volunteers will be informed of time and place to pick up materials and receive instruction
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Practice Social Distancing and Wear a Face Covering
Senior Community Engagement Coordinator
City Manager's Office
111 Maryland Ave.
Rockville, MD 20850