The East Rockville Civic Association (ERCA) was established in 1981 to represent the ten subdivisions of East Rockville. Our purpose is to provide members of this community with a voice on matters that impact our neighborhood. For over thirty years, ERCA has been working for our community. We meet every second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 in the Pump House at 401 South Horners Lane.
If you would like to know more about ERCA or get on our neighborhood email list send an email to email@example.com
Vice President - Chas Hausheer
Treasurer - Kashi Way
Snail Mail: ERCA, PO BOX 10126, Rockville, MD 20849
Have a code enforcement problem?
Have a problem with the Metro station?
You can also call 202-637-7000 or fill in the form here
You can pay your annual dues of $10. by:
· Snail mailing a check to ERCA, PO BOX 10126, Rockville, MD 20849
· Or bring a check to the next meeting
· Or click the DONATE button below and pay with your PayPal
November 10, 2020
Good Afternoon, East Rockville Neighbors -
Comprehensive Planning Manager
Planning and Development Services
City of Rockville
111 Maryland Avenue | Rockville, MD 20850
Desk: 240-314-8273 | Web: rockvillemd.gov
Free packets of masks will be distributed in Rockville from
4-6 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 18 as part of the Maryland Department of Health’s
#MasksOnMaryland campaign to encourage all Marylanders to wear face coverings
in public places to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Drive-thru distributions will take place at Twinbrook Community Recreation Center, 12920 Twinbrook Parkway; Thomas Farm Community Center, 700 Fallsgrove Drive; Lincoln Park Community Center, 357 Frederick Ave.; and Croydon Creek Nature Center, 852 Avery Road.
Attendees must stay in their vehicles and wear a face covering. Masks will be available while supplies last.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy, Practice Social Distancing and Wear a Face Covering!
Two items in this email:
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 997 7953 8835
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,99779538835# US (Washington D.C)
(2) At this Monday's Mayor and Council meeting, they will be discussing short-term rentals (think Air B&B) in Rockville, and whether they should be regulated. If you have thoughts on this, now is your time to speak up. For more information about this agenda item and how to participate, go to https://www.rockvillemd.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Agenda/_11092020-6050
This agenda item is on page 75.
If you have trouble accessing any ERCA documents...
ERCA Documents and Links.
Other Useful Links
- American Legion Post 86 Facebook Page
- City of Rockville
- City of Rockville - sign up for alerts
- City of Rockville: Permits & Inspections
- East Rockville Civic Association Facebook Page
- Lincoln Park Civic Association
- Maryvale Park Area Families on Facebook
- Other Community and Civic Groups
- Peerless Rockville
- Rockview: Register your Security Camera
- Rockville Bike Hub
- Rockville Reports
- Rockville Villages
- Rockville: Sign up for Announcements
- Science Cafe
- Twin Brook Community Association
- West End Citizen's Association