- In writing, to the City of Rockville Planning Commission, c/o Comprehensive Planning, PDS, 111 Maryland Ave., Rockville, MD 20850;
- By email, to firstname.lastname@example.org; or
- In person, at the January 8 public hearing at 7 PM, City Hall, 111 Maryland Ave.
Our next meeting will be in the Pump House at 401 S. Horners Lane on
Tuesday December 10th at 7:00 PM.
This will be our Holiday Dessert Potluck. Bring something sweet to share.
The East Rockville Civic Association (ERCA) was established in 1981 to represent the ten subdivisions of East Rockville. Our purpose is to provide members of this community with a voice on matters that impact our neighborhood. For over thirty years, ERCA has been working for our community. We meet every second Tuesday of the month at 7:30 in the Pump House at 401 South Horners Lane.
If you would like to know more about ERCA or get on our neighborhood email list send an email to email@example.com
Vice President - Chas Hausheer
Treasurer - Kashi Way
Snail Mail: ERCA, PO BOX 10126, Rockville, MD 20849
Have a code enforcement problem?
Have a problem with the Metro station?
You can also call 202-637-7000 or fill in the form here
You can pay your annual dues of $10. by:
· Snail mailing a check to ERCA, PO BOX 10126, Rockville, MD 20849
· Or bring a check to the next meeting
· Or click the DONATE button below and pay with your PayPal
If you have trouble accessing any ERCA documents...
ERCA Documents and Links.
Other Useful Links
- American Legion Post 86 Facebook Page
- City of Rockville
- City of Rockville - sign up for alerts
- City of Rockville: Permits & Inspections
- East Rockville Civic Association Facebook Page
- Maryvale Park Area Families on Facebook
- Other Community and Civic Groups
- Peerless Rockville
- Rockview: Register your Security Camera
- Rockville Bike Hub
- Rockville Reports
- Rockville Villages
- Rockville: Sign up for Announcements
- Science Cafe
- Twin Brook Civic Association
- West End Citizen's Association